Friday, January 12, 2007

P-EU!

Something* is rotten in this land of.... and it stinks of hypocrisy The Stavros Solution

Our Dear Leader here is bad enough (one comment on the blog about 'stopping driving my Range Rover' when he stops flying), but now it's our unelected variety weighing here.

I don't think it's necessary to have a 4x4 in Chelsea. But I do think 4x4s are a necessary product (try pulling a cow out of a wet field with a Prius, or taking on the Taliban with a G-Wiz), and in any case what, again , is the % they contribute vs. MUCH MORE IMPORTANT THINGS!!!!

Plus the already staked them vs. us camps this has created, fueled by the rampant D2AID2AIS (don't do as I do; do as I say) of the opportunistic numbskulls trying to force it through.

Nil points.

*Thanks to Dave of Solarventi for the forward

No comments: