Sunday, February 18, 2007

Where things are going. Uphill.

As readers of this blog will know, while I do very much care about climate change/global warming, I am not too fussed about what is or is not causing it. I'm more interested in cutting down on waste and inefficiency in any form, and a move to responsible behaviour as the facts of man's impact get proven further.

However, there still seems to be a rather large body of folk impeding progress in the latter area by still arguing whether it is happening at all.

So I am indebted3d to Dave of Solarventi for the following: On Earth: the glacier meltdown is accelerating

All I know is that what was once there is going in one direction, and there has to be some pretty dire consequences. So maybe slowing it down if we can may be a plan.

No comments: