Friday, September 16, 2005

Would you like a side order of spam with that?

Emma's first foray, and she has fan mail before the electrons had stopped whizzing to and fro. What is it about blondes????!

But before you think the green god of jealousy is striking, I had already called 'he who lured me to the blogside', Lloyd of Perfect Path, to ask if there was such a thing as blogspam.


Sadly, it is so. Hence, having got excited about the nice feedback of late, though perhaps wondering what Iraqi dinars had to do with saving the planet (I actually had got a rather nifty geo-political link concocted in my ego-draining delusions), I guess we remain either alone in the wilderness, though perhaps appreciated by a silent few.. or maybe many.

Another bubble burst.

Though not a flood, something must be done, and Lloyd says there's not a lot that can be. Apparently the software to hijack a blog is simple.

So for now I guess I'll have to switch off the reply button. I'll also see if I can delete those we have had so far. Though I may leave up the first one that had me fooled enough to reply, as a reminder that for all the net can do for good, there are those who will seek to compromise it.

If you ever want to get in touch, there is always Junkk.com!

No comments: