Monday, November 28, 2005

Have I got the energy?

While in London last week I saw a poster from British Gas about converting to renewable energy at no extra cost, which is of interest to me both personally and obviously Junkk.com professionally. 

However, their website http://www.house.co.uk does not seem to have anything about this (renewable energy has no results under search). So I called and  talked to a nice young lady on the number given (0845 602 9027) but she only knew it was a feature of signing up to their fixed fee programme, which sent up a few red flags as that is something I do not yet know I wish to do.

It seems a shame that what seems to be a very good initiative is rather obscurely advertised, and also comes tied into something else (which may be the whole point). 

I have requested more info via their website. It will be interesting to see what the come back with.

No comments: