Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Mirror, mirror, in the sky, what's that glistening in my eye?

Don't be fooled by Bush's defection: his cures are another form of denial

Sometimes I have had cause to be unswayed by the author's arguments and information. It is almost inevitable human nature to selectively edit what you acquire and pass on to suit your argument.

However, I have to say I am mostly engaged here.

When I heard of the space mirrors and other ideas I almost fell of my chair laughing... before I realised that it all may be serious.

The very notion of throwing ever more man-made spanners into the climatic cocktail beggars belief.

So I thank the author for popping in some valid new facts (I hope) to mull upon.

As to the role of the media, especially the televised variety, and their memories of being caught out on a quick ratings boost created by selective editing... hahahaha ('til the tears flow).

No comments: