Thursday, February 15, 2007

I want to ride my bicycle, I want to ride my bike.

So, become an MP.

My cycling Triumph

This all sounds so super and sensible.

Of course cycling is to be admired, and advocated... wherever and whenever possible.

I just wish those that pay my salary (now, who pays for Westminster dwellers' time?) where as cooperative on funding the time I take getting to and fro. They seem only keen on stumping up for time spent working, sadly. Something those who set policy and impose taxes, so most have to cover as much ground in as little time as possible, would be as well to bear in mind.

Enjoy the fresh air and view, mate. I wish I could.

Next thing we know you'll be touring around South America on your trusty Triumph with a full BBC film crew in tow (4x4s are really the only thing practical for all the kit, dontyaknow), blogging the jaunt to raise awareness in all the rest of us for how horrible our lives are... for the environment.

Er, good for you.... on yer bike.

No comments: