Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I'm angry all right

Are you an angry motorist?

I this an attempt to help, or capitalise? My mind is clear:

'Oh, lor, is this what it's coming to?

Ignoring all the pros and cons of car-related issues, and the feelings they may or may not inspire, the sheer illogicality of 'expressing' anything relevant to those who make policy via the suffering of a poor sod just getting through their day a million floors below beggars belief.

Such an outrage can only backfire on any efforts to question some of these issues, so as all you conspiracy theorists and media vultures circle and feed, have a play with the notion that everything can be manipulated these days to suit the agenda.

I hope we can see calm, dedicated policing being done, allowed to be done and seen to be done in getting the culprit.

So I simply now await the truth no one can know, no matter how good for ratings is the discussion.

And once it is discovered, justice being done.'

ADDENDUM:

Well, I should have know my point would be missed/ignored. And what will this media do with all this feedback?

I tried this, too:

I don't know whether they are motorists who are angry, or just people pushed too far, too fast by too many rules that are not well thought out and seem to have other agnendas than those stated, but I just went to that link above and it looks like it's gone past the 3/4 million mark. Now what?

No Answers.

One thing is for sure, there is very little trust or patience left around.

No comments: