Wednesday, February 21, 2007

We are not alone

Is the BBC losing the plot?

Just as I send off my less than satisfied viewer/licence payer missive, I get this in my in-box:

Special request from Sophie Chalmers of Better Business
-------------------------------------------------------
Would you do me a favour? There was a section on
radio the Today Prog about working from home (8.50
for five minutes
):


It was a ditzy piece with a writer and a journalist
saying how great/horrid it was to work from home.
Their conversations were unreal for most people.

Would you follow this link and write a couple of lines
about your experience/thoughts about working from home.

Solidarity!

Agree. It seems the BBC is not too keen on news journalism any more.

Shame it is just London luvvies and mates from the other media who they can drag in for a cosy 'are we not soooo 'in' chat', and even more so it gets to what was serious news shows like Today, Newsnight, etc, as well.

I won't write as I dread to think what they will choose to feature from my text. Nice to be mis- or at least poorly informed, and then stiffed in the edit suite by the guys whose salaries you pay. Not.

No comments: