Monday, April 16, 2007

Swiss Adventure

Just to let you know that I will be blogging off shortly for a while in Switzerland to attend the 35th International Exhibition of Inventions, New Techniques and Products in Geneva. I think we'll call it the Geneva Invention Show from hereon in.

I am exhibiting an actual invention I have patented called the RE:Tie, which was inspired by Junkk.com and is a unique (I hope), new (I trust), solution (bank balance at the ready, fingers crossed) to offer packagers/fmcg manufacturers/retailers a way to offer a second use for an aspect of their packs to consumers to boost sales, offer better PR, make 'em smug at CSR report time during the AGM and, oh, I don't know, help save the planet, too.

Wish me luck!

Back Monday, whereupon I promptly disappear off again to London to speak at another invention 'do', this time the Global Women's Inventor & Innovator Network Awards at the DTI

No comments: