Tuesday, September 18, 2007

8 out of 10 cats

I think the numbers cited here speak for themselves : What's Behind the Green Consumer Research?

Plus:

'...a more robust labeling effort would make a difference.'

Fair, well-considered posts all. Thank you.

I am interested in labelling as this is becoming something of a cause du jour here in the UK, with all our usual national clarity of purpose.

I have joked (I hope) that a pack of kids' candies will soon need a CDR attached to carry all the various (and competing - we have several systems already up... and coming) decision-making background info we are deemed to need to act.

And I do question with that is ever going to happen, no matter how well, or consistently, it's shared at Point of Purchase.

Taking Care of Business - I asked if we could join. Which would make two. Little acorns...

No comments: