Monday, September 24, 2007

The cause now seeking a celeb may be found at...


Speaking of celebs (well some in the big business world seem to be accorded that accolade), I found this an interesting 3rd party view on just what it all achieves: Look at us, doing good

Now, no one can or has arched an eyebrow more and higher than me on who bolts themselves to what with questionable consequences and even worse motivations, but to have a skewering from within ranks was novel.

I even pop in a picture I'd cut out last week while we aware in London with a view to going 'OMG, I must get some of those!'

You have to love this, from one of the best examples: “I do Third World, I’ve been doing Third World since 1994,”

So here's a website for those who want to give in a targeted, intelligent and private way, rather than those who only ever get their chequebook out with their tiara: the Big Give

It will be interesting to see how well it does (I guess by definition we won't see much about from whom), and how much support the parasite industries feel like supporting it either, beyond this piece.

No comments: