Monday, November 12, 2007

Which Lighbulb?

Having been attacked just now by my local Mrs. SME from the 'leccy shop, brandishing here copy, I just signed up (Lord help me - I dread the avalanche of DM that I know will ensue, plus the equally no fun procedures to get out of my sub if it's no longer of interest) fro a Which? trial sub.

Because they have done a big number on bulbs, rendering my ongoing and as yet unpublished efforts pretty meagre, I am sure.

However, it's all good extra grist t'mill, so I look forward to having a scope and reporting back any insights.

I do have many concerns, especially when it comes to reliability issues. Low energy does not always mean long life.

She was a bit more concerned with the Mercury issue, which apparently has all sorts of WEEE & H&S consequences currently lurking under various carpets in some quarters.

Wathc this space.

No comments: