Thursday, March 27, 2008

CATEGORY - Space Tourism

As an SF-addict, engineer a reacher for the stars creator-type, I am in awe of every development.

As one who has also bought into the notion that at the moment we have a bit of a gas problem, I find myself on the horns of a dilemma.

Best to make it a category, post what's out there and maybe we can all decide.

WSJ - Economy Fare ( $100,000) Lifts Space-Tourism Race

Gaurdian - NEW - Virgin Galactic: Richard Branson's pledge to prospective space tourists

And this being the right-on Grauniad, as part of the franchise, and commercial (was it paid for? If not, then big up to Mr. Branson for pulling a fast one on the ad sales guys via editorial), I look forward to the breathless gushing announcement of Virgin Space of Waste Carbon Offsets soon, too.

I guess saying 'more environmental' several times must make it so.

In case not, I wonder if any pictures from this £200k Kodak moment afforded the attractive collection of rich folk featured might capture the Earth weeping?

ps; Check Space, Tourism and Virgin Galactic at the least in the labels at end for more

No comments: