Wednesday, June 11, 2008

You pay me to not buy my product, OK?

Sorrell advises agencies to help people consume less

Hey, works for me (well, Junkk.com...RE:tie...)

'...keep the wheels of the industry turning in the coming tough times by investigating communications strategies that will persuade consumers to change their behaviours or even to consume less, which led to mutterings...'

Interesting. Was anything shared on how this would work in practice?

I'm keen to learn how and hence share it. Sadly, to date, economy seldom goes hand in hand with environment... at least, when it comes to using, and hence consuming less. Salaries to pay; budgets to fund.

Making things that still get bought and impact less... now that I can see as quelling the mutterings a tad. I have a few ideas on this... if anyone is interested.

No comments: