Tuesday, April 25, 2006

The Blog God has smiled a wry smile



Nice to share a bit of good news...
A wee while ago, in one of my tangential trawls off e-Broadway, I stumbled across a site 'Does what it says on the tin'-styly entitled, in confident fashion, 'Best of the Web Blog'.
Anyways, I had a gander at the environment section, and it certainly had a fine selection, including several I am happy to subscribe to already.
It's interesting to note that 'blog' spans a fair spectrum, as a few are more what I'd deem online magazines, rather than my preferred personal definition of a personal journal, but all are very good company to be in.
"What's this," you cry, "...in!!!!!?"
Well, yesiree. Because nothing ventured, nothing gained 'n all, I rather immodestly put Junkk Male RE:View up for, er, review, and have just been kindly informed as follows:
Congratulations!

Best of the Web is pleased to inform you that the blog you submitted http://junkk.blogspot.com/ has been approved and added to the following category within the Best of the Web Blog Directory:


Your blog will appear in the directory after our next update, typically within the next 24 hours.

Thank you for helping to grow the BOTW Blog Directory. We are happy to list your blog amongst the best.

Cordially,

Best of the Web Blogs
Not sure who I thank, but if you're reading this: 'ta muchly!'. And to any who have passed this way as a consequence 'Welcome!'.
I think it is also time we had a little look at how we up our game 'feed' and promo-wise.
Not to mention getting on that 'Best of the Web' with Junkk.com. When you're on a roll...

No comments: