Friday, January 05, 2007

An oldie, but a goodie

Long term blog partner Dave of Solarventi (see how sending us stuff brings its own re:ward) has kindly sent me this - Carbon trading for all will save the planet! - from last year.

He is old, I am old. The article is old. But we are all still gold!

It also lets me christen a new Blog category - CARB - which is where what I suspect a slew more 'let's make a killing out of green' tripe will appear more and more.

I have written to the author, as he is on the ball and I find his style more than in keeping with ours:

"I have just been forwarded your July posting (we may be slow, but we get there).

Bearing in mind how Sir Young and Thrusting is shaping up elsewhere in the environess, I found it fascinating, if a worry. I want to save the planet for my kids. Not end up making no difference except to some pols' careers and various interest groups' short, medium and long term cash cow rearing.

I'd be please if you could let me know when you publish any similar such analyses."

We may not want to beat them, but we can at least keep trying to knock them back onto the straight and narrow:)

No comments: