Monday, February 26, 2007

Circular Argument?

Honda F1 scraps sponsorship logos

This is a vehicle that rushes round in circles at vast speed using fuel and emitting global warming gasses right?

You know, maybe they read my blog on what the effect of someone having a fag was, and that's why they ditched the tobacco guys.

Hey, I'm scooping the big guys:

Being Green

They could always suggest car-sharing.

All the drivers get in one car and rush around really carefully. Then get Richard & Judy's
& Sunday Kitchen's production company to hold a a phone competition on who was the winner, as it really could still be anyone's guess!

Honda go for green with logo-free car made to save world one pixel at a time

I think I'll pass on the Civic Hybrid. It's got a bit too much baggage (literally... for all my non-urban trips I'd be lugging round a battery)





No comments: