Monday, February 26, 2007

We're in with the 'in' crowd. So there.

I was watching BBC news yesterday morning and they had on Andrew Marr on selling his show later on.

On it, he was going to have Rory Bremner, who had just pulled what I thought was a rather fun stunt, though its ethics are under debate.

Of more interest to me was Andrew Marr's reaction to his colleague's question as to the competence of the No.10 switchboard and system such that this could have happened.

He was quick to defend 'his girls'. Without him being the BBC's political editor I wonder if they would be so helpful in putting him through in future had he had, as did I, some doubts? How did RB know what must surely be the oft repeated manner in which GB asks for folk? 'Hi, Gordo here, is Madge free..?'

Guardian - Beckett shows how to survive in politics

No comments: