Friday, February 09, 2007

Looks like someone has been reading my blog!

'Do as we say, not as we do' attitude fuels consumers

Good article. Good last questions. I look forward to answers.

Actually, I'd say this attitude fuels no one.

If an example cannot be set, then one needs to be made...
at the voting booth.

ps: Can anyone help me? Not that I can afford one, and worry about
the impact of buying a new car (eco-impact through manufacture
5-25% (depending who tells you) of total through lifespan), as I live in
the country and have to (yes, have to) drive pretty much everywhere,
and almost all on motorways, is a hybrid the best solution (and I don't
mean the dirty great 4x4 the commissioners will opt for to look good if
not do much better)?

I just wonder how spending the majority of my journey using a small
engine to lug a big battery can be more efficient.

You see, I am more keen on saving the planet for my kids than
looking good at the AGM, the climate conference in Bali, or 'who
hit the best target' awards.

No comments: