Friday, February 09, 2007

Well, he did ask#3

Almost completely clueless

The latter. Or rather, just now over a cuppa, on my PC.

I truly appreciate the next-day re:view facility, and would only wish that this could be extended to all programmes and archived for permanent access at any future point.

I already view most news programmes with some caution as to the agenda being served by the selection of guests, editing and overall content. This would be further compounded by any cut down sample.

Already I dismiss any snippet of an interviewee's comments without having access to the full exchange an context.

I just tried the Breakfast Takeway link above on my Mac to see how much of Scotland wind power will supply by next Tuesday, but sadly it supplied my Mac/Firefox combo with no more than a vast screed of error data.

I think I'll keep it live as much as I can. These days there may be fact.. or was it Memorex?

No comments: