Saturday, February 24, 2007

Puff piece

Last night a mate of mine asked my what the ecological consequences of the smoking industry was, from growing tobacco to setting fire to the stuff. I have no idea. Might be worth a scope.

Anyway, it leads me to this: MEPs’ cigarette ban goes up in smoke

I say nothing, but imply what you will that it is labelled 'POLPOR', which is for Pol's Porkies, my forthcoming website to log those that say one thing and do another. Hypocrite is too goo.. strong a word.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should have given this your
D2AID2AIS label.

Incidentally, I don't know if its true or not, but several people have told me that the smoking area of the house of commons bar is excluded from the ban that comes into effect on July 1st too. Any ideas how to confirm or rebut this?