Monday, March 19, 2007

It must be true. I read it in the paper.

High hopes

'...the agreement's dirty little secret: it will do next to no good, and again at very high cost'

Oo-er. Careful with that. I rather suspect this will be the next flames begin!

I recently decided to have no more to do with the arguments over climate change, and concentrate instead on doing what I can personally and to encourage others - via objective information, entertainment and reward - to simply cut back on unnecessary waste and reduce consumption wherever reasonably possible.

Addendum to a reply:

'With
so little making sense in this arena, at least even I could grasp your explanation.

It may even help assess what's being said by the various merry crews a tad better for validity.

As a mere graduate in Civil Engineering (BSc, but only on the strict promise I would not try and build anything, so I went into advertising. At least I can still figure out dodgy numbers), but with a Brigadier Generality in BS, hype & spin (field commissions), I know what I know, and I know what I don't know.

And I also know when others are in the same boat. It's a shame they can't admit it.

We'd get more DONE that way:)





Guardian - The water of discontent




No comments: