Monday, July 23, 2007

Putting the cart before the horse?

At least this little piece from The Beeb may provide some with a smile on a dismal, damp, and for many, flooded Monday morning.

I noted with an ironic smile the name of the horse and an even bigger smile when I noted the name of the first passenger. I hope that Clarkson's a strong horse!

Thing is, a horse and cart during London's rush hour is probably just about as fast as a car anyway. I wonder if they'll be exempt from Ken's congestion charge?

As for helping the environment, well, it's probably nothing but a minuscule drop in the floods really.

1 comment:

Emma said...

As one whose various solar-powered concepts are sitting idle in the SW-facing conservatory going 'Watt?!' like sulky teengers at the moment, I'd have to opine that when it says 'powered by the sun' about the on-board amenities, this rather requires the sun to actually be out and shining for this to happen.