Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Only 7?

I'm jealous. In Pressure vessel Stop Climate Chaos* is advised to have only seven staff members. Six more than here!

And unless they're all voluntary and working from home, that's gotta be a decent wadge of support coming in £ wise to pay the London weighting and rent alone.

Certainly a lot is being done. So I hope to attract a half dozen or more here one day to see what we can DO with such numbers.

And, if necessary, if it gets things done, I'll do it with anyone so long as they are sincere. Creating barriers seems to me to be bringing in unhelful additional agendas.

I'll be interested in what they feel about Mr. Brown's major commitments to climate this week whilst also not attending the UN conference, as Mr. Bush failed to do so either.

*(is that the same as We can Stop...? If so my indexing is messed up)

No comments: