Monday, November 05, 2007

Saying ain't believing, much less doing

Survey time again! - Most ready for 'green sacrifices'

Again, I have to cock an eyebrow at what exactly was behind this poll, and hence its methodology and conclusions. And who paid for it?

While on the surface it's encouraging, who was going to say 'Sod the planet, it's all me, me, me!', especially with no consequence to saying it.

And from line one on there seems to be a weasel... 'The poll suggests ...' If any politician has a whiff that the public might go for something they'll have thought of the idea before you can say 'attribution'. So why are they not?

There's a link to the report. I guess I'll have to get around to reading yet another mighty tome... again.

I wonder what I'll find?

ENN - Poll shows people will pay more to help climate change - Funny how it can get reported, isn't it?

By way of another view - from the wonderfully-named Monkey-Tennis Centre. A sterling exercise in links gathering at the very least.

No comments: