Thursday, April 24, 2008

Brain strain

Fares fair?

I'm up for doing my bit for Queen and Planet, so this initially cheered me up as to positive influences on my potential options from Gloucester to London.

However, I don't get the impression I'm better off if I do get a last minute call, or seek to travel outside the now very restricted 9.30ish am to 3.30ish pm or post 7sih pm (fat chance of a connection - my missus has put on more miles driving to Swindon to pick me up to then get may car than if I'd driven round trip) off peak windows.

And as to a discount for a family of four...? Actually, why not a business group discount to get ;'em out the Mondeo?

This looking like you're being all in what you're doing,when in fact you're doing b-all.

It's almost as if money was really all anyone really cared about. Especially HMG.

No comments: