Thursday, April 24, 2008

When I were a lad .......

.... I was definitively told that 'it' was dirty and nasty, and 'it' would even make you go blind. But, according to this from PlanetOut.com, it would appear that 'it' actually has quite an impact on reducing the chances of prostrate cancer in the males of our species!

I wonder how the NHS will tackle this information? I rather suspect that NICE may well have some interesting 'prescription guidelines' to work on here. Hmmmm .... Fiesta magazine on prescription for all widowers?

1 comment:

Emma said...

This public service advice brought to your by those nice folk at Junkk.com.

I guess with what he called me, in the vernacular, that nice taxi driver was in fact complimenting my age group's sensible preventative approach to certain prevalent medical conditions.

Darn, these hairy palms make typing tricky.

Now, as my kids read my blog, how the heck do I cover this one!