Monday, March 02, 2009

Are you.. one of us?

Stated like that... would you want to be?

Obama harnesses the green power of the crowd


I really felt like kicking back, despite a desire to support any positives. It was just all... so... smug

a movement that will battle for action on global warming

If they are rallying behind the cry of 'Global warming' I rather fear it's not the best of starts.

This has rather been discredited as a major motivator. Even the next incarnation, climate change (at least shared by Ms. Tolkan, Jesse or Jessy?), is now being scheduled by some for another incarnation.

I maintain my view that while the message may well be pretty vital, and some elected representatives seem pretty sensible, the number of unelected messengers and their often rather contradictory if not rather 'elitist' 'one of us' (at best) messages does not seem to be moving the masses terribly well.

I wonder why?

No comments: