Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Not very social networking

If you take a gander over to the RHS Nav Bar of the blog (or here), you'll see a few social networks I've hooked into.

Especially following the competition, not that I have actually had a chance to do anything about it all yet, with a 'Here's One I RE:made Earlier' Group on FaceBook.

What you don't see is the MySpace equivalent.

I tried... hard... but it didn't seem to work. So I gave up. Plus I was getting a lot of friend requests on my personal from nice ladies in Eastern Europe.

So I guess I erred FaceBookwards.

A pity, but this might explain why it's headed this way:

MySpace to axe two-thirds of global workforce


I won't ditch it, but in a world of priorities, and time poverty, you go where the biggest bang for the buck is.

No comments: