Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Are you on the Map?

I need a dose of positivity after being waay too incensed by the antics of our political classes.

It is a nice little visual aid started (I'm pretty sure) by the lovely Karen of The Rubbish Diet.

http://platial.com/

Pretty sure that's not her with the beard, and I have, as yet, in my capacity as an ITiot, NO CLUE how to get it myself/Junkk.com on there (it's a bit 'lean' on guidance for those over 50: who need a helping hand signing up for stuff), but I like the whole 'picture paints...' notion, and getting a handle on the location of fellow greenies might well lead to more beneficial hook ups in person over and above online.

1 comment:

Almost Mrs Average said...

LOL, thanks Peter and even I don't know who the guy is with the beard and haven't even worked out how to change it. As you can see, it's lean on guidance for those under 50 too. Although I will be there in 9 years :-D

And on that note, I'm off to find a good face cream :-D