Monday, January 22, 2007

A Kracking Kornucopia of Kismets

Now what could get me so alliteratively inspired?

Well, as I rush to get out the January newsletter, replete with 'the two most important letters I have yet written?' (previous blog), what should pop into my inbox than this:

Junk or treasure?

Before you bin anything, stop! Find out if there is another use for your junk, and save money, time and the planet. Or maybe you have some suggestions for what other people can do with their junk? Browse some whacky ideas at http://www.junkk.com/

For more practical advice, competitions, quiz and discussion forums see:

www.foe.co.uk/living/

Nice of them. Especially as they are one of the activist groups I have more time for. And as is the way, a shall now pop them in my news by way of a dorsal delicacy of thanks. Along with that link above. See how easy it can be:)

But.. whacky???! Us!!?

No comments: