Sunday, February 11, 2007

Interesting notion

As I breezed through this morning's media, this little nugget struck me:

Give City's bonuses to the poor, urges Hain

Now, I have been, am and will be the first to wonder what exactly most of those fine productive folk in the City do, much less do to 'earn' their money.

However, for a gold-plated, index-linked member of a similar bunch of folk in Westminster to come up with such a suggestion is... interesting.

Everything is relative I suppose, but having devoted 10 years and almost all my resources to making Junkk.com effective, should my later years be less than comfortable as a consequence, I do hope I can rely on him to stump up a decent % of the ministerial pension, directors' compo and speaking fees to help me out.

Oooo look, a flying pig!

Indy - Peter Hain and the politics of envy

No comments: