Wednesday, October 10, 2007

BLOG ACTION DAY


This has been under my nose each time I log on to the blog admin for how long and only now do I notice it!

Bit of a no brainer, really. That's me... and taking part.

Note: I was totally thrown by the need for an RSS number. I have no clue. I need to find out, and if can help I'd be very grateful. If it is connected to the Junkk.com site I could say 120-150,000 unique visitors/month, which would impress!

Apparently, it will work if I just stick a number in. I hate to say 0 as it isn't, but to move on I guess I'll be honest and say I don't know so... zero:(

ADDENDUM - Logo up now. Don't know what went wrong with my upload

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! I've made a logo with the date on it available here:
http://dave-lucas.blogspot.com/2007/10/blog-action-day-2007-logo.html

Emma said...

Hi (another nice) Dave,

Thanks for this.

Sadly, rather in keeping with things for Blogger not working on Blogger that prompted your kind offer of help, whilst I got this into iPhoto, I'm afraid every attempt to get it on site via my Mac/Firefox combo crashes the server.