Monday, October 01, 2007

The UK is also better than the Swiss at navies (for now)

I clicked on this with some anticipation: Blue skies, yellow sand and shades of green

And this did look like encouraging news: There’s little doubt that the UK is ahead of the green game.

However, I was then moved to comment:

Well, I'll take your word for it that the UK is 'ahead' of Spain, at least.

Though I still chortle as I read my Indy and see an Evian ad or my Guardian and get a 4x4 tootling across the banner. And I must look out for bio at my local Morrisons.

Have fun at the conference. As it's a long way away and a tad pricey at £649+VAT for the day I would have loved to come but for various reasons cannot. I hope those who can afford the time and money to do so will have lots of lovely green wheezes.

Hence your report will be welcome.

No comments: