Thursday, March 05, 2009

Rubbish needn't be a dirty word. And often anything but!

Plugs are great things.

Better yet, they can often easily be duplicated. But maybe not the kind you might be thinking of.

Just now I was talking to my tech guru, who has the unenviable job of keeping a site he inherited from someone else working, even when he 'wouldn't have done it that way'.

I was asking him about Google Analytics. Seems I should be on top of such things.

Anyways, he was guiding me through when there was a pause, and he then asked if I'd done anything lately. 'No, why?' I asked. 'Because you are showing a serious spike' he said.

And now we think we have the reason: a nice mention in a nice post from a nice person on a great blog, Karen's therubbishdiet, which is why it is on my link list.

1 comment:

Almost Mrs Average said...

Hi Peter...t'was a pleasure kind sir to send you spike on google analytics. Spikes are good and so is that stats site. Good luck with the RE:tie. Thoroughly deserves the backing and I for one would switch my brand loyalty. :-D