Friday, July 03, 2009

Going too far. Literally as well as figuratively.

Sometimes, I think the 'green' media rather lose the plot.

What's the carbon cost of the online reaction to Michael Jackson's death?

When they are not being, possibly, total hypocrites (and a tad insensitive).

Maybe the BBC could get on the case?

I think Newsnight's Ethical Man has a colleague well placed...

Next time, Jacko, try to die in London
*

Bless.

I know it was just a question. But the irony of online eco-breast beating about the online costs of 'stuff' being reported was rather rich.

And yes, I see the irony of me adding to this still further. But I think there are areas that, just possibly, set back the notion of sensible environmental progress.

*The further irony of which publicaion has penned this is also not lost on me.

No comments: