Sunday, February 18, 2007

The politics of what happens next

Good question.

It seems that I am to be written to by the PM to explain why I was/am misguided.
I will therefore take the opportunity to ask him a few things, such as:
1) Was it the intention of the petition site to acquire data on people to let them know you know where they live, and/or then be used for seemingly exclusive, one-sided propaganda?
2) Where exactly will the money be going? Will it be going to enviro-improvements or will some need to go to funding more index-linked public servants, and beholden voter groups, plus existing and future pension problems in the name of green?
I write this as I watch him with Andrew Marr on the BBC, and on his performance there I would say he is going to have a tough sell, and will need to do a lot better with answers to the above.

No comments: