Tuesday, October 30, 2007

But carry a big pointy stick

Tread Lightly is a new(ish Guardian blog site. Some nice ideas and useful debate.

Trouble is, I'm having a problem working it as will be gathered by my posting on the section. However, I have my reasons.

EnvironmentEditor Comment No. 76060October 29 16:17 Blimey, what fantastic tips...

Yes, tips are good. Long may they be shared.

And this looks like a good place to share them. However I must confess to having a few navigational problems.

This thread, obviously, is about light bulbs. And I have more I'd like to share on other things in other enviro-areas. But this is not so easy.

Take my main area of reuse. There is a link to a more promising zone of the Tread Lightly Section, Waste, but when I tried to read more and contribute to Reuse or throw away? the link didn't work and comments were closed (so please go to http://www.junkk.com/ideas.asp?slevel=0z622&parent_id=622 to get some hopefully useful options by way of a contribution to that section).

Is it possible to keep such things archived and open a bit longer?

No comments: