Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Is there anything dumber than really simple?

'Cos I have... er... this freind.

And he...ok... I am trying to get a handle on, amongst many other IT things, RSS.

Because I know I am missing more tricks than a lady of easy virtue leaning against the Vatican walls.

I'm hoping this (which seems very helpful, which is why I URL it your way) may help... if I can understand it any batter than what I know already.

I already have an APB out for a teenager to help with MySpace, etc. I think I need another. If I can say that in public still. I'm not sure I can wait for my two to get that old.

Bloglines

The Ultimate RSS Toolbox

RSS Field Descriptions

The RSS Blog

Digital Point XML/RSS Discussion Forum


RSS Specifications Submit RSS Feeds

The MillionRSS Project

RSS Compendium RSS Resources


RSS Advertising - Pheedo

Feedburner

No comments: