Friday, November 02, 2007

One trick ponies

Teacher, leave those libs alone

I can cut most folk a bit of slack on typos, but must agree that to succeed pols must find more rounded conversations to have than solely on the environment.

It's what dogs the Greens, though to be fair they do get involved in heaps else. Trouble is, it's rarely much to get me any more on board (which I am) with the majority I hear them come out with on the environment. But it all gets a bit too anti/protesty, to be frank.

Thing is, beyond being pretty keen on saving the planet for my kids, I have to also educate them to a decent level, protect them from harm, etc... and hopefully not be the one dragging their later years into oblivion by still being around and broke because I am one of the few pensioners left not on a civil service pension.

But Mr. Huhne does get on Newsnight a lot when they need a greenie in a suit. Unfortunately. They don't seem to have much imagination either.

Good luck with the rest. All of you. Sounds just like the kind of coherent, committed, undivided party we need to make the future better. But, for now, I think I may just leave well alone.

No comments: